Saturday, June 27, 2009

Bedtime Stories


Story time and reading has always been a big focus in our house. I have always loved to read and I have tried to encourage a love of reading in all our kids (with mixed success). Over nearly 18 years of child-rearing I have probably read hundreds and hundreds of children's books - from Apple Tree Farm nearly 18 years ago to Little Wombat now - I still love to do it but it is great to have lots of bigger people in the house who can all read and can take over the duties now and then.

1 comment:

Hannah Challis said...

Hi Kelly, what a beautiful blog! You obviously have the knack for writing! What a gorgeous family you have. I hope you don't mind me having a read - it's so nice to get a little look into peoples everyday lives - and find out how they feel and think. I have a blog too, if you want to have a look just let me know and I'll send you an invite!! x