Wednesday night was Disco night at the primary school and Social night at the High School. That meant about 5 trips to Huonville in the space of a couple of hours, primping and preening, hairdressing skills and major chaos. For Gabrielle and her friend Kate the night was even more important because it was the first social that they had organised as the 2009 Student Representative Council. Well done girls you worked so hard....and you both looked gorgeous!
Jorgia's disco was during the day as she is only in Prep and she was pretty proud of herself when she won a texta for some "cool dance moves"
Brady was the DJ for the night at the Social and Kieran helped out all night at the Grade 3/4 Disco and then at the Grade 5/6 Disco. He actually wasn't going to go at all and just sent a message with the other kids who came home on the bus that he was staying after school to help out with the younger ones. When I finally picked him up I asked him why he changed his mind and he said "Oh well, I saw all the free food and I thought I may as well stay"!
No comments:
Post a Comment