I took these photos on Saturday afternoon while these two were playing outside. They have the best fun together....but they also have the biggest fights!! I guess that is what having a sister is all about. When I was growing up I longed for a sister but, of course, I never got one. I always come out with that line whenever my girls are arguing and tell them they should be grateful! How lucky to have not one sister but two!!
Hannah was such a kind sister she even let Jorgia have a go of her precious Ipod which was a birthday present a few weeks ago. You can see how delighted she is about it!
1 comment:
Photos are looking good Kelly.
Let me know if you still need a CD cover, I have been busy, and it was ages ago - but I haven't forgotten.
- Leigh.
Post a Comment