Saturday, September 5, 2009

A Girl's Day Out

While Gabby was away on her ski trip the girls and I decided to have an outing together and took Nanny Sharon with us who was starting to get cabin fever staying home all the time. Hannah had her best friend Molly staying so she came along too. We started at Blackmans Bay beach with lunch from McDonalds as a treat combined with a play in the playground and run on the beach and then drove right through Tinderbox to Margate. Half way between Tinderbox and Margate we found the cutest little cove that looks just like a little English fishing village. The girls had a lovely play on the beach and rocks. We then stopped at the Margate train and visited the lolly shop which was great fun.

Best friends






















1 comment:

Blanche said...

how nice to have a 'girls' adventure. It is nice down that way. I think I know the cove you visited. great photos.