Now I know you are all hanging out to know just how to make this delicious looking dish. Here are the instructions:
1. Take your mother's expensive Tupperware jug from the cupboard.
2. Put two packets of Easy Mac macaroni in (because you are extra hungry)
3. Place before-mentioned expensive Tupperware jug in microwave and cook for 6 minutes.
NOTE: Make sure that at no stage you add water to the macaroni (it makes it special!!)
4. Dish is cooked when toxic plastic-smelling smoke billows from the microwave and all the smoke alarms in the house go off.
5. Turn off the power at the switch-board and run outside with smoking microwave and take your dish from inside. Great enjoyed al fresco!!
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Masterchef Huonville
We have a new Masterchef in our house. After stiff competition Kieran was able to "plate up" an amazing new dish called "Easy-Mac Flambe" to win hands down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
mmmm...looks so yummy. I bet there are takers lined up. I remember when I was about 14 putting a mug of milo in the microwave for 1 minute. I disappeared for a while and when I came back the microwave was still going. I had actually put it in for 10 minutes! The mug had exploded and there was milo everywhere. Mum was about as impressed as you were of Keiran's effort.
P.S I still love milk milos in the microwave!
LOL - this is so funny!
Post a Comment