A few years ago I lost one of my best friends Kylie. Kylie was my cousin and childhood friend Anthony's wife and a treasured part of our lives for many years. We had some great times together as families and out together as couples - we were there for each other through the good times and the bad and there will always be a part of my heart that aches when I think about her. Recently on her birthday we spent some time with Anthony and the kids at Judbury Park. What an amazing job he is doing raising those beautiful children. I look at them and I hope that somehow she can see how they are growing and developing and I know how proud she would be. And wherever she is I hope she knows how much I miss her.
Monday, November 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
great photos. I'm pretty certain Kylie know how you feel. I bet she misses you, and her gorgeous family, just as much as you miss her.
Post a Comment