For the last few months Saturday night has been date night in our house. Brooke and I have been out on a few very low key dates - Supermarket and Subway!! but it is nice to spend some time away from the kids just for a little while. We have also had a "family date" with the Bartels and enjoyed pizza for tea and last week I took Gabby and some of her friends to see New Moon which was good fun.
This week it was Brady's turn to have a night out and he chose bowling at Moonah Bowl. He invited five of his friends to come with us so it was just me and six fourteen year old boys - I must confess I was so tired after a hectic week at work that it was the last thing I felt like doing but I actually had a really great time. We had fun Disco Bowling under ultra-violet light with old 80's music playing and the boys were really great company.
Brady, Jacob, Will, Phil, Foxy and Ryan
No comments:
Post a Comment