Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Sunday drive

Last weekend even though the weather was terrible I decided on Sunday that we needed to get out of the house.  Jordan and Gabby weren't home but I took the others for a drive.  We decided to go down to Geeveston and out past the airwalk and through Southwood and back home.  Along the way we stopped off at the Big Tree and at another lookout (the freebies) and decided that we definitely have to go back during the holidays to the Airwalk. 














Because I have been working so much it was great to spend some time with the kids away from home.  We had a few nervous moments when we took an alternative route and our navigator (Brady) and driver were feeling a bit anxious about whether we were on the right road.....it was a great relief when we rounded a corner and saw the Southwood mill in the distance.

No comments: