Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Water fight


One night a few weeks ago it had been a really hot day.  I had been at work all day and I was trying to get some housework done afterwards.  Hannah and Jorgia were pestering me that they wanted to have a water fight.  When the house was done I said that they could have one but there were a few rules (boring I know).  They were allowed to have one bucket of water each (tank water!) and have a smaller container to dip into it and throw at each other and they had to stay in a certain area.  Because the day had cooled down a bit I put warm water in their buckets and they had a great time throwing it at each other.  Because they were having such a good time they pleaded to have another bucket so Gabby said she would go and get them one.  Of course she couldn't resist the temptation and filled the buckets - one with warm water which she gave Hannah to throw at Jorgia and one with cold water which she gave Jorgia to throw at Hannah.  Hannah was suspicious that Gabby might get cold water but when she felt her bucket and it was warm she thought it was all okay.  So Jorgia decided to feel her bucket.  "It's cold" she says "I don't want cold".  Meanwhile Gabby is trying to shush her and explain that she has cold to throw at Hannah but that Hannah has warm to throw at her.  Not good enough decides Jorgia and has a bit of a tanty and wants to swap buckets - don't think she got it Gabs!











No comments: