
I managed to bribe Gabby one rainy Saturday during the holidays into coming outside and helping me experiment with my camera. We managed to get some pretty good results (of course she doesn't think so). I am biased because I am her mother but I happen to think that she is the most amazing 15 year old girl on the planet - not only is she beautiful but she is smart, caring, funny and talented. I am so proud of the wonderful young woman she has become and know that she has the potential to be anything she wants to be! Love you Gab xx

2 comments:
Hey Kelly, great blogging. Didn't know you had one until I was reading Ange and Leigh's and you had a comment on there. I have one but it is private so if you want to view, leave me your email address and I will add you so you can have a peek!!! You are a wonderful mother and have raised some very wonderful children.
That was fun to read!! Wow, like i said, your kids have grown up so much! And YES they are all gorgeous kids.
It was really nice reading about each of them.
Tell me when Gabrielle releases her album, I'll buy a copy, i hear she has an amazing voice!
Post a Comment