It was a beautiful night on Tuesday night so Kieran, Jorgia, Hannah and I went to visit Mum and Dad. Because Adam lives next door my kids love to go to my Mum and Dad's not just to visit them but also to play with Bradan, Jacab and Abby their cousins. The girls had a lovely time in the dirt pile and in the paddock now that things are finally drying out.

Abby enjoying the dirt pile






Just before we left Bradan and Jacab got their motorbikes out and were having a bit of a ride. Bradan offered Jorgia a ride and she quickly jumped on...and we couldn't get her off. With a bit of sweet talking (not much) she talked her Fardie (my Dad) into getting his brand new motorbike out of the shed for the first time. Everyone had a ride (even me - on the back of Dad who may never be able to hear properly again!) Gabby rode Bradan's motorbike and Dad had three girls on at a time! Everyone had heaps of fun but the one with the biggest smile on her face was Jorgia who we couldn't get off and who can't wait to go again.....oh no Dad I think you've started something!!!
6 comments:
Great photos Kelly! Your updates dont seem to come up on my blog roll thingy anymore.
LOVE the photos!!! Everyone looks so happy!
great pictures! reminds me of when we were kids!
This brings back sooooo many memories...not all good ones either - remember our monster smash? every summer when I unveil my ugly scarred knee, I think to myself, "yep that bloody hurt, but gee we had fun"
I laughed when I read your comment Blanche. It sure does bring back memories and we did have such fun hey? I have a scar too but not quite like yours!!
Sounds like we need to have a motorbike riding session of our own...just for old times sake!! We could show the kids a thing or two :)
Post a Comment